Saturday, July 12, 2008

.BUSY..BUSY!!!


Summer has come to FROG HILL FARM...and the day lilies are in full bloom.
Winter was so long and cold, and spring all to short.
I've been busy revamping an old house trailer, that my family has named NANA'S CLUBHOUSE. I am moving all my sewing machines, big ironing board, Accucut machines and FABRIC into it. We are about 1/2 done with the revamping! I have the front room set up with all the sewing and cutting equipment. The kitchen has some fabric storage, and a mini-fridge and a coffee pot. The little bedroom is full of tall white bookshelves filled with bolts of fabric. Still to be done....flooring for the hallway, convert the "gutted" bathroom to storage, and carpet the large back bedroom. I have a beautiful old bedroom set and my Gracie quilting set up for that room...... I listen to books on tape while I am working....OH, I AM SOOOO SPOILED BY ALL THIS!!!

No comments: